Timber Palisade Fence Kit
A timber palisade fence kit includes all the timbers and fixings you require to install the fence. Palisade fencing offers a pleasant boundary with wind-resistant characteristics that allows wind to pass through but maintaining privacy using a 25-30mm gaps between boards. Simply select fence height and if a gravel board or capping rail is required. Then choose length of fence kit required. The gravel board does not affect the height of fence as the vertical boards will be cut to ensure the height remains 1.8m.
What My Kit Includes
- 100mm x 100mm Square fence posts (posts supplied 600mm longer than selected fence height for concreting into the ground)
- 3.0m x 38mm x 88mm Fence rails
- 3.0m x 150mm x 22mm gravel boards (if selected)
- 75mm Wide x 22mm thick palisade boards (planed smooth for an elegant finish)
- 3.0m x 60mm x 22mm thick capping rails (if selected)
- Assortment of galvanised fixings
- Timber supplied is all pressure treated with tanalith E preservative.
How to Buy Wooden Palisade Fencing
Firstly select fence height. Then choose between options if a gravel board is required and capping rail for the top of fence. You can now select the length of fence kit you need. Add to basket, then view basket to calculate postage.
Need a gate to match?