Pressure Treated Apex Sheds
Quality apex sheds manufactured from pressure treated components built to last. Our robust sheds are proven against the harsh weather conditions and constructed using heavier grades of timber than other shed suppliers.
Construction of Garden Sheds
- Constructed using 45 x 45 planed redwood treated framing timbers. Batten are never more than 450mm apart.
- All garden sheds are finished using 16mm thick pressure treated, planed and rebated ship-lap for a strong, heavy-duty shed.
- Every shed door is made with 38 x 70mm bracing and finished using 16mm thick tongue and groove. 3 large hinges and a Brenton pad bolt is supplied as standard for each pent shed.
- We do not use OSB board on any part of our sheds, instead we use 22mm thick gravel boards on the floor and 16mm thick S/lap on the roof.
- Each shed is supplied with a fixing kit, under felt and roofing felt
How To Order Your Apex Shed Online
Simply select style of shed and what size you require. The longest length is always the width which incorporates the door and window. Then select door and window positioning. Then select delivery or fitting service (fitting is only available for the listed postcodes, delivery is available to most of the UK)
Shed Fitting Service – The installation of any shed purchase online only includes the assemble of a new shed onto an existing shed base. Any previous shed that may be present must be taken down and cleared before arrival for the erection of the new shed. We do not take away any rubbish from the installation of your shed.
All other shed designs can be found in ‘Garden Sheds’.