Pair of Wooden Picket Gates
A heavy duty pair of wooden picket gates. Available in flat, round or pointed top style. Constructed from planed smooth timbers of which are pressure treated finish providing longer life. Can be used for driveway entrances or areas of screening with enabled access. A bespoke option is available as listed in the drop-down menu. Yon can choose any style of driveway gates from our range and we will build them to the exact size required to suit you or simply select a standard size from the drop down menu.
Wooden Picket Gate Construction
- Manufactured using redwood specie framing timbers of size 38mm x 70mm.
- A true 22mm thick x 75mm picket is used to clad the frame. Roughly 60-70mm gaps between pickets.
- Order round, pointed or flat tops (image displays a round top finish).
- Finished thickness of gates is 60mm
- All timbers used are pressure treated using tanalith E preservative. Gates can be painted / stained if you prefer too but is not required after installation.
When ordering any one of our driveway gates you will receive a suitable ironmongery set (if selected) which includes a pair of suitable gate hinges, a ring latch and two drop bolts for securing your gate. We carry a variety of gate fittings which can be added before checkout.
How To Order Your Gates
Simply select between options. Firstly select your size gates and style top. The size specified states the width of the gates themselves. Don’t forget to allow hinge tolerances when installing in existing gaps. Then select an ironmongery set and colour. A price should now be presented. Adjust quantity box to how many pairs you would like to order. Add to basket and view basket to calculate postage. Follow the simple steps through to payment.