Open Top Side Gate
Our wooden open top side gate is framed ledge and braced using traditional mortise and tenon joints providing you with a strong garden side gate. Our open to t&g gate makes for the perfect side gate to any property providing an elegant entrance to your garden.
All single gates are supplied with a pair of suitable tee hinges and a ring latch in a choice of Galvanised or Black finish. Additional furniture are found in our gate hinges and furniture category here.
About Side Gate Construction
- Constructed with mortise and tenon joints using 50 x 100mm timbers from redwood species.
- Open top gate is finished with 16mm thick tongue and groove (t&g).
- A 300mm (1ft) open top for an attractive garden gate.
- Total thickness of gate is 50mm
- 8 cm high horns
- All timber used is pressure treated with tanalith E preservative.
If you select our made to measure option, please leave a note at the end stage of your order with a height (highest point of gate) and width dimension. Always allow at least 10mm for hinge and latch allowance.
What’s Included with Your Open Top Gate
Each gate is supplied with a free ironmongery set. This includes a pair of tee hinges and a decorative twisted ring latch. We will also be introducing a luxury hinge and catch set which will be available soon.
All of our garden and driveway gates here at Kudos Fencing Supplies are pressure treated finish and built to the best of quality. You can see are full range of gates in the Driveway and garden gates category.