Closed Board Fencing with Timber Posts
Strong and wind resistant closed board fencing for your garden. Simply select your height of fence and the length of fence kit required. Closed board fencing is proven to be tough against winds over traditional fence panel methods. Supplied in form of components, closedboard fencing is easy to install using our below guides. Choose from several heights of fencing to suit your requirements. Fixings included with each kit purchased.
Your Fencing Kit Includes:
- 100mm x 100mm Timber Fence Posts supplied every 3.0m (posts supplied 0.6m longer than selected fence height to allow for concreting into the ground)
- Fence Rails 3.0m x 88mm x 38mm
- Gravel Boards 3.0m x 150mm x 22mm
- Capping Rails 3.0m x 65mm x 22mm
- 150mm Wide Feather Edge Boards.
- Galvanised Nails
- All of our timber is pressure treated with Tanalith E preservative.
How To Buy Closedboard Fencing
First, select your finished fence height. Then select the length of fence kit you require. All timbers and fixings are supplied for you to install your new garden fence.
Closed Board Fencing Spec / Installation Guides
For all other closed board fencing supplies you can find them in the fencing components category.