Closed Board Fencing with Timber Posts
Strong and wind resistant closed board fencing sold per metre. All you need to do is select what fence height you require above ground and how many meters you need. (It’s recommended rounding up to the nearest multiple of 3m to ensure correct amount of posts. For example, if you require 2m, order 3m, if you require 5m, order 6m)
Your Fencing Kit Includes:
- 100mm x 100mm Plain Fence Posts supplied every 3.0m (posts supplied 0.6m longer than selected fence height to allow for concreting into the ground)
- Fence Rails 3.0m x 88mm x 38mm
- Gravel Boards 3.0m x 150mm x 22mm
- Capping Rails 3.0m x 65mm x 22mm
- 150mm Wide Feather Edge Boards.
- Galvanised Nails
- All of our timber is pressure treated for longer life.
Select the finished height of your fence from the drop down bar and put in the quantity box of how many metres you require. We will do the rest. To ensure an end post is supplied, you must order to a multiple of 3.0m.
Closed Board Fencing Spec / Installation Guides
If you need extra posts to allow for corners and returns in your fence line you can order these here. Fence Posts.
For all other closed board fencing supplies you can find them in the fencing components category.