Closed Board Fencing Kit per m
Strong, wind resistant closed board fencing sold per metre. All you need to do is select what finished fence height you require and how many meters you need. (It’s recommended rounding up to the nearest multiple of 3m to ensure correct amount of posts. For example, if you require 2m, order 3m, if you require 5m, order 6m)
Your Fencing Kit Includes:
- 100mm x 100mm Plain Fence Posts supplied every 3.0m (posts supplied 0.6m longer than selected fence height to allow for concreting into the ground)
- 3.0m x 88mm x 38mm Fence Rails
- 3.0m x 150mm x 22mm Gravel Boards
- 3.0m x 65mm x 22mm Capping Rails
- 150mm Wide Feather Edge Boards.
- Galvanised Nails
- All of our timber is pressure treated for longer life.
Select the finished height of your fence from the drop down bar and put in the quantity box of how many metres you require. We will do the rest. To ensure an end post is supplied, you must order to a multiple of 3.0m.
If you need extra posts to allow for corners and returns in your fence line you can order these here. Fence Posts.
For all other closed board fencing supplies you can find them in the fencing components category.
Kudos Fencing maintain a substantial amount stock in our fencing yard to keep up with the high demand of garden fencing in recent years. Trade discounts are available from our trade counter in Swindon. Trade cash accounts are made available for those who require fencing supplies on a regular basis.