Closed Board Fencing with Metal Dura Post and Composite Gravel Boards
A new complete closed board fence system using metal Dura Posts. The new Dura Post is an engineered rolled steel slimline H post designed to be light weight whilst maintaining the same strength gains achieved by concrete fence posts. This system also eliminates the use of timber gravel boards by replacing them with a stylish composite gravel board. Posts and gravel boards finished in anthracite grey. The kit includes all components and fixings to complete your fence. Simply select finished fence height above ground and length of kit required. Easily adapted to suit any length.
Advantages Of Closed Board Fence Kit with Dura Post
- Metal dura post will not rot like timber posts.
- Light weight, only 6 – 8KG and easy to install.
- Wind resistant with same strength gains as heavy concrete posts.
- Composite gravel board stops all timber from being in contact with soil.
- Fence fits within the 2 inch slot of the slimline fence post.
- Stylish anthracite grey finished posts and gravel boards.
Your Fencing Kit Includes:
- New metal Slotted Dura Post in Anthracite Grey (posts supplied 0.6m longer than selected fence height to allow for concreting into the ground)
- Fence Rails 3.0m x 88mm x 38mm
- New Composite Gravel Board in Anthracite Grey with wood grain effect 3.0m x 150mm x 50mm
- Treated Capping Rails 3.0m x 60mm x 22mm.
- 150mm Wide Treated Feather Edge Boards cut from Spruce Specie.
- Galvanised Nails and Screws Included.
- All of our timber is pressure treated with Tanalith E preservative.
How To Buy Closedboard Fencing Kit
First, select your finished fence height. Then select the length of fence kit you require. All components and fixings are supplied for you to install your new garden fence.
Closed Board Fencing Spec / Installation Guides
Closed board fencing with Dura Post spec sheets coming soon. You can call our office on 01793 855 800 for fitting advice.
For all other closed board fencing supplies you can find them in the fencing components category.