Closeboard Fencing with Concrete Posts
Closeboard fencing with concrete posts and gravel boards. Includes all the timbers and advantages of our closed board fencing but with a couple of upgrades of which include concrete posts and concrete gravel boards (reinforced) for the ultimate strength closeboard fence.
Simply select your desired fence height and adjust quantity box to how many meters of fencing you require. We will do the rest.
Your Fencing Kit Includes:
- Recessed Concrete Posts (posts are roughly 0.6m longer than selected fence height to allow for concreting into the ground)
- 3.0m x 150mm Concrete Gravel Boards
- 3.0m x 88mm x 38mm Fence Rails
- 65mm x 22mm Capping Rails
- 50mm x 22mm Backing Rails
- 150mm Wide Feather Edge Boards
- Galvanised Nails, Bolts, Nuts and Washers for installation.
You will receive a post every 3 metres ordered. To ensure an end post is supplied, you must order a multiple of 3m. You simply need to select the finished fence height and adjust quantity to how many metres you require. We will do the rest. (Must order to nearest multiple of 3m, for example. If you require 2m, order 3m. If you require 5m, order 6m. This is to ensure you receive enough posts.)
All timbers are pressure treated for longer life. Remember to add extra posts if there are corners in your fence line or if you have separate lines and not one straight fence line. Extra posts can be ordered here.
Take a look around our shop and add to your basket for delivery options. Supply and delivery or collect from our trade counter in Swindon Wiltshire. Trade discount available upon collection.