Arch Top Wooden Palisade Driveway Gates
A robust and great value for money pair of arch top wooden palisade driveway gates. This pair of stylish gates will provide security to your property without closing of completely by having small 25mm gaps between boards. The wind can pass through whilst maintaining little visibility. Available from 1.8m openings to a maximum of 3.6m. A bespoke option is available as listed in the drop-down menu. Yon can choose any style of driveway gates from our range and we will build them to the exact size required to suit you or simply select a standard size from the drop down menu.
Wooden Palisade Gate Construction
- Manufactured using redwood specie framing timbers of size 38mm x 70mm.
- 150mm wide x 22mm thick gravel board fixed on the bottom to protect against chipping.
- Quality planed smooth redwood pales used to clad the gates. 22mm thick x 75mm wide (roughly 25mm gaps between boards).
- Finished thickness of gates is 58mm
- The arch can range from 8 – 10 inches dependent of the width gates ordered.
- All timbers used are pressure treated using tanalith E preservative. Gates can be painted / stained if you prefer too but is not required after installation.
When ordering any one of our driveway gates you will receive a suitable ironmongery set (if selected) which includes a pair of suitable gate hinges, a ring latch and two drop bolts for securing your gate. We carry a variety of gate fittings which can be added before checkout.
How To Order Your Gates
Simply select between options. Firstly select your size gates. The size specified states the width of the gates themselves. The height is taken from the lowest point to tallest point. Don’t forget to allow hinge tolerances. Then select a colour ironmongery set. A price should now be presented. Adjust quantity box to how many pairs you would like to order. Add to basket and view basket to calculate postage. Follow the simple steps through to payment.