Arch Top Tongue and Groove Driveway Gates
Hand-crafted arch top tongue and groove (T&G) driveway gate. Manufactured in our own workshops to the very best of quality. This pair of gates will provide you with an elegant entrance to your home. Fully planed smooth finish and pressure treated protecting against rot. Available from 1.8m openings to a maximum of 3.6m. A bespoke option is available as listed in the drop-down menu. Yon can choose any style of driveway gates from our range and we will build them to the exact size required to suit you or simply select a standard size from the drop down menu.
Tongue and Groove Gate Construction
- Manufactured using redwood specie framing timbers of size 38mm x 70mm.
- 110mm wide x 16mm thick plain board fixed on the bottom to protect against chipping.
- Quality 16mm thick t&g used to clad the gates. Glued and nailed.
- The size arch can range from 8″ to 12″ dependent of the width ordered.
- Finished thickness of gates is 54mm
- All timbers used are pressure treated using tanalith E preservative. Gates can be painted / stained if you prefer too but is not required after installation.
When ordering any one of our driveway gates you will receive a suitable ironmongery set (if selected) which includes a pair of suitable gate hinges, a ring latch and two drop bolts for securing your gate. We carry a variety of gate fittings which can be added before checkout.
How To Order Your Gates
Simply select between options. Firstly select your size gates. The size specified states the width of the gates themselves. Don’t forget to allow hinge tolerances. Then select a colour ironmongery set. A price should now be presented. Adjust quantity box to how many pairs you would like to order. Add to basket and view basket to calculate postage. Follow the simple steps through to payment.